[Mgs] 1973 MGB for sale

Max Heim mvheim at sonic.net
Thu Jun 16 17:40:59 MDT 2022

Yeah, I‘m thinking the Facebook marketplace is not the best place to sell a collector car. It doesn’t let you enter your own marque or model, so if you have anything that isn’t on the list, nobody is going to be able to find it. How can I find any MGs for sale when they are randomly listed as Aston Martins or Corvettes? And it ticks off people that are actually looking for Aston Martins (although I would seriously doubt any of those folks are searching Facebook).

I would try The MG Experience website.

Good luck.

--
Max Heim