[Mgs] 1973 MGB for sale

Stan Fickes spridget at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 17:28:24 MDT 2022

Please forgive me if this isn't allowed!

My daughter is selling her 1973 MGB. We spent four years working through it
and she has realized she just isn't the right person for a LBC and I'm
restoring an MGTD and maintaining an MGA and a Sprite. But wait, there's
more. If you buy this car, we'll throw in a slightly older red MGB with
hardtop that doesn't run but does have several useful parts. I can answer
specific questions.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/760438461637462/

(Facebook marketplace apparently doesn't know the MG marque. Ugh.)

Thanks!