[Mgs] Mix n Match

PaulHunt73 paulhunt73 at virginmedia.com
Mon Apr 18 07:54:47 MDT 2022

In the meantime you can link the two greens that were on the broken
switch and see if the flashers then work.  If so then the new switch
should fix it.  If not ... then it's something else. With the two greens
still linked check for 12v on both, and on both side of the flasher
unit.  That will probably lead you to the fault, but if not also check
to see if you have 12v on the green/white and green/red when the
indicator switch is operated first way then the other.  But I think a
problem in that area is less likely.

PaulH.