[Mgs] Mix n Match

Michael MacLean springer.mike51 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 04:23:45 MDT 2022

Paul,
     Not being very well versed in the electronic side of these cars I
cannot dpeak to the single click out of the flasher when the stalk was
moved up or down while the lights did not work.  All I can say is the
lights stopped working when the hazard switch was rocked back and forth a
couple of times.  When I went out yesterday to work the switch again a few
times to see if it might clean off the contacts enough to work, the switch
physically broke up internally.  It jammed in one spot, broken.  It has to
be replaced in any case.  We'll see if the replacement from Moss will solve
the problem.
Mike MacLean