[Mgs] No Turn Signals

Robert's New iPad mgbobh at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 05:28:45 MDT 2022

	A dog saboteur, perhaps?
	I would start at the basics, cleaning bulb contacts and ensuring that power is getting to each filament.   Check that the earth wires, if present, are earthing.
	Then review the connections of wires to the fuses, and test each fuse is good by measuring power through it.  It’s possible to seem OK with ohmmeter yet have insufficient current to light the lights.
Bob