[Mgs] Ramble to the Redwoods Sunday 26 September

Larry Colen lrc at red4est.com
Sun Sep 19 18:40:11 MDT 2021

If you’re in the Bay Area, you might be interested in this event.

I just found out about a British car tour/show in my neighborhood.  I’m planning on helping a friend bring the 1960 Gazelle she just bought.

The show is in Downtown Boulder Creek from 10AM-2PM next Sunday, 26 September.

Watsonville Tour starts at the Chevron Station parking lot located at the junction
of Highways 1 and 129 in Watsonville at 8:45 am. The Group Tour will depart at 9:15 am followed by the Rallye Tour at 9:30 am. The Group Tour will be led by a white Austin Healy 100M.
Los Gatos Tour starts at the parking lot behind Great Bear Coffee, 19 N Santa
Cruz Ave, Los Gatos, CA 95030 and departs at 8:50 am followed by the Rallye
Tour at 9:05 am.

Facebook Link:
https://www.facebook.com/events/historic-downtown-boulder-creek/ramble-to-the-redwoods-boulder-creek-santa-cruz-british-motorcar-club-car-show/116922517154133/

Nextdoor Link: