[Mgs] Driveshaft flange

jimray at hartcom.net jimray at hartcom.net
Sun Sep 19 15:18:47 MDT 2021

I am looking for a driveshaft flange for my 1980 MGB. Moss has them on
backorder (268-010) and doesn't know when they will have them in stock. The
unit I am looking for is 3 - 9/16 inches in width and has a 3 inch o/c bolt
pattern. The u-joint opening appears to be 15/16 but this could be off a
fraction or two because it is pretty beat-up.

I'm in the middle of finishing a drivetrain refurbishment and can't or don't
want to wait for Moss to restock their supply. Any help will be greatly
appreciated.

Jim

1980 MGB V8

Hartwell, GA