[Mgs] 1975 MGB Starter Motor

PaulHunt73 paulhunt73 at virginmedia.com
Wed Sep 1 08:40:49 MDT 2021

Yes, a diode is one of the ways of retaining the ballast bypass function, it
prevents the solenoid shunting almost all the current away from the coil.
Are the wires on that sub-harness bare-ended?  They look it, instead of
putting female spade connectors there and making it plug-compatible.  I
really don't like the style of their videos.