[Mgs] MGB exhaust manifold

Barney Gaylord barneymg at mgaguru.com
Mon Nov 15 20:25:48 MST 2021

The casting number is commonly one digit
different from the final part number.  I think
they made the finished part drawing first, then
made a copy of it to modify the drawing to show
more material on the casting before
machining.  When assigning drawing numbers, the
finished part number was first followed by the
casting number.  Some castings can be machined
differently to make different finished parts (with different part numbers).

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude
http://MGAguru.com