[Mgs] Spark Plug Socket

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Tue Jan 19 00:23:06 MST 2021

 Bought a thin walled socket on Amazon.  A 12 point that should work.  The "points" of the inside of the socket are very close to the outer diameter.  Should work.  Be here tomorrow.  Just never needed one of these before.  You guys that work on Japanese cars should already know about this.  I have a Honda Accord and my regular spark plug socket fits fine.  I had no idea.  Thanks to the list.Mike MacLean1969 MGB GT1960 Bugeye1956 Austin Healey BN2