[Mgs] Running hot

Me @ Virgin Media paulhunt73 at virginmedia.com
Mon Feb 1 02:03:32 MST 2021

Early plastic fans could get blades breaking off, they gained a metal insert to strengthen them.  Both had more blades for better cooling, but were noisier, and cars for Swizerland had to go back to the 3-blade metal

---
New Outlook Express and Windows Live Mail replacement - get it here:
https://www.oeclassic.com/

.

PaulH.

----- Original Message -----That's an interesting piece of information!
So now I have to find an MG dealer, who can deliver me a plastic fan.
My 1971 imported in 1990 to the Netherlands from California still has the
metal blades...
I once read a story of a broke metal fan blade protruding through the bonnet
(hood).

Cheers,
Hans
71 BGT