[Mgs] 72 MGB Steering Wheel

Robert's New iPad mgbobh at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 08:19:55 MST 2021

	Mine, with the four holes in each spoke, appears to be brushed chrome, unpainted.
	If you can get the paint off, try rubbing the metal with crumpled Reynolds Wrap. Often, that done on chrome, will refresh its appearance.
	If you find it so scruffy that paint is needed, try the argent that is used on wheels.
	I got a new leather cover from Wheelskins. It fit perfectly, looks as if it were original, and emits a nice hint of leather smell into the car.  MGB wheels vary; one must measure the wheel in the car before ordering.
Bob