[Mgs] Driveshaft Question

Robert's New iPad mgbobh at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 09:25:46 MDT 2021

   I have not seen a driveshaft without a grease fitting.   Might yours have a hole where a fitting was once?
   If there is no fitting, I would pull the shaft apart and liberally smear grease on the splines, external and internal, then reassemble.
  This is a sliding joint, sliding together or apart with every vertical movement of the rear axle, so lubrication is important.
Bob