[Mgs] 1975 MG Hi-Torque Starter Motor Recommendations

Andrew Lundgren lundgren at byu.net
Tue Aug 24 10:42:55 MDT 2021

I replaced my stock started that failed with a hitoque version.  I got the
Wosp starter.
https://mossmotors.com/high-torque-starter-by-wosp-performance-18

The wire placement is a bit different than stock. Works great, MUCH
lighter. My son doesn't like the sound of it, he says it sounds like a
modern car starter now. I didn't notice a difference.

I've got no complaints with it.

--
Andrew