[Mgs] E10 or ethanol at 10%

Robert's New iPad mgbobh at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 05:16:39 MDT 2021

Paul,
   I have been burning E10 for 20 years, ever since it became the standard in State of Connecticut.  My experience has been that the standard engine configuration burned it fine, without any needle changes, and  that the engine, rebuilt to UK specifications a decade ago, does just as well with the factory-specified needle.  I had the type 25 distributor rebuilt by Advance, Jeff Schlemmer, and set mechanical timing at 32 at 3500.
Bob