[Mgs] Mgs Digest, Vol 167, Issue 3 [OT discussions]

Max Heim mvheim at sonic.net
Thu Apr 8 11:14:21 MDT 2021

I think it’s time to table this completely off topic discussion.

Back on the topic of MGs, I couldn’t think of what to buy with a $150 gift certificate from Moss. The only thing I needed was a $15 ignition switch (mine is so sloppy that it only cranks the engine maybe one out of four tries). I finally decided to splurge on things I normally wouldn’t spend on: the wooden knockoff protector, and a couple of pricey books.

--
Max Heim
'66 MGB