[Mgs] Fuel pump failure

PaulHunt73 paulhunt73 at virginmedia.com
Wed Sep 30 08:23:49 MDT 2020

I realise it is out now but you have to measure voltage with the wiring
connected and the component powered to see if you have bad connections or
not.

Ohms is very unreliable when looking for a bad connection as by its very
nature it is likely to be variable, and will vary with the level of current
and voltage being applied.  An ohmmeter supplies a very low level of both.
If you measure 12v on the component terminals then the supply is good and
the component is faulty.  But if you see less than 12v the connections are
bad.