[Mgs] Overheating MGB GT

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Sat Oct 24 20:16:52 MDT 2020

I have been having problems with my MGB GT running hot.  To start out with the simplest things first, I removed the radiator cap and found what you see in the picture.  Add to that it is a 7 psi cap.  My car is a 1969 which requires a 10 psi cap.  After running out two tanks of gas it took half a 50/50 mix antifreeze container to fill the system back up.  Checking the timing is next.Mike MacLean1969 MGB GT with a 1967 engine.1960 Bugeye 1275 w/Datsun 5 Speed1956 BN2 Lemans

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android