[Mgs] Siphoning Gas

h.duinhoven at planet.nl h.duinhoven at planet.nl
Thu Oct 22 14:09:37 MDT 2020

Hi Dan,

Because of a defective fuel pump to be removed, I had to pump out most of the tank content.

I used a small motorbike fuel pump and got that into one of our cars.

This pump has a 3 feet tube for inside the tank thru the normal filling pipe.

I you want to drain the tank fully, check if there is a drain plug at the underside of the tank.

That can be used for the last part.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Hans