[Mgs] Car Covers

Jack Wheeler jwheeler1947 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 6 11:34:49 MDT 2020

 I don't park my car outside, but I have bought covers from California Car Covers.  They have a number of different covers, so you can select the model which best suits your situation.  I'm sure they have one for outdoor use.  If you mark where they go, they will even put pockets in the cover to go over any fender or door mirrors.  I've probably owned 7 or 8 of them, mostly for British Sports Cars and also Corvettes.  I've never been disappointed.
Jack