[Mgs] Speed Bleeders

Max Heim mvheim at sonic.net
Sat May 23 17:07:02 MDT 2020

They need to be tight enough not to leak while someone is pumping the brakes. You can’t bleed with a socket on it. The problem is that the crappy bleed screws that are inappropriately metric because they are made in Asia also have crappy threads, a crappy seat, and are made of crappy metal.

Sent from my iPhone