[Mgs] Performance MGB for Sale

Jack Wheeler jwheeler1947 at yahoo.com
Fri May 22 10:40:31 MDT 2020

I purchased a very solid, original 1971 MGB from Texas in 2014.  I spent $24K and hundreds of hours of my time performing a complete mechanical restoration, and also upgraded the interior with new leather seat coverings, new door panels & other panels.  I also improved the performance of the engine with 1 3/4" carburetors, cam, competition overhead, stainless steel headers & exhaust, etc.  The front and rear suspension was completely rebuilt with competition springs, new shocks and was lowered by 1" at both ends.  I have been rebuilding British sports cars for 50 years, and this is the third MGB I have restored.  Unfortunately, serious health problems (and too many cars) force me to now sell this car.
I'm looking for a buyer who will be interested in the performance aspect of this car and thought this list would be the way to go.  I don't expect to recover all of my investment, but I would like to get $16,000 for the car.  Attached is more information about the car and a spreadsheet showing all of the new parts I have bought and installed, if you are interested.  Thanks.
Jack Wheeler910-687-0211