[Mgs] Grill

PaulHunt73 paulhunt73 at virginmedia.com
Tue May 19 12:03:14 MDT 2020

Yes, I have 0.155, 0.186 and 0.25.  The middle one is the right one, a fair fit into the holes, albeit a tight push onto the pins.  But I don't see how you could scrape the paint out of the inside of the hole with the point of a pocket knife, only a cone on top of it.

  I took my pocket knife and scraped the paint out of one of the holes down to bare metal.  The blind retainer was still too big for the hole.  The label on the plastic bag that Moss sent says the retainer is 0.187 OD.  Do these come in different sizes?