[Mgs] just in case

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Sat May 16 11:39:18 MDT 2020

On 5/16/20 10:56 AM, Dan DiBiase via Mgs wrote:
> So Dave, is this a case of the 'might as well's'? As in, 'Well, since
> the engine and trans are out, I might as well remove the body from the
> chassis and paint it, and might as well redo the chassis and all
> mechanical components while I'm at it'... ;-)

AKA shipwright's disease.

On a side note, the wire connecting Team Net to the world is no longer
imminent danger of getting snapped by falling tree branches.  It is
pretty well stretched out, though, have a call in to Comcast to have a
tech come out and check the connections at the end.  Someday soon, I hope.

mjb.