[Mgs] just in case

Robert's New iPad mgbobh at gmail.com
Sat May 16 11:34:17 MDT 2020

   Seems a good idea to test the clutch, though I have never done it.
   Thoughts-garage door open, aim the car toward the open door, put the gearbox into gear, and without ignition, and coil wire disconnected, pull the starter.  If the car chirps tires and moves, you know clutch is engaging to some degree.
   Then rig a rope&pulley or long lever (in place of hydraulics) to move the clutch lever toward disengagement. Pull the starter again. If the car does not move, you have disengaged the clutch.
  There must be better ways....
Bob