[Mgs] Mostly quiet

Steve Shoyer steve at shoyer.com
Fri May 8 12:18:31 MDT 2020

There was one installed on my 1980 MGB when I bought the car.  It looked
OK, a lot better than the dash it was covering.  I swapped dashes a
couple of years ago and removed the cover - it looked like it had been
held on with thick beads/smears of flexible adhesive, like a silicone.
Looking at the cover panel there isn't any sign that it was trimmed.
Since the adhesive on mine was pretty clearly not applied only at the
outside edges, the PO of my car might have bought a different cover, or
just ignored the instructions.  Whatever the case, it fit well enough to
look like a nice, smooth dash.

--Steve (1980 MGB)

https://www.avg.com