[Mgs] Mostly quiet

S.Carr britfan1 at epix.net
Fri May 8 11:37:47 MDT 2020

Hmmm --  definite difference here between your comments and the instructions that came with the Moss panel (“Dash top pad covers,” 453-905).  The pad is meant  to be glued over the old pad, once all of its cracks and lumps have been smoothed down.

Anyone else have experience with this item?

Thanks,
Sarah

Sent from Mail for Windows 10