[Mgs] Brake filaure

Barrie Robinson barrob at bell.net
Tue May 5 15:46:00 MDT 2020

Hello folks,

I have a power assist brake system which after bringing out of winter
cover my MGB GT V8 exhibited brake failure  No brake fluid on the floor
but it did need topping up.   So added Dot 4 but still soft squashy
pedal.    Blowing/sucking  on tube to Edelbrock carb (I have a Rover V8
dropped in) it sucked but would not blow (I understand this is
correct}.  So we figured that the brakes need bleeding - is this a
correct diagnosis? Any tips for a non-brake but fairly well versed
owner.   If I stomped a lot on the pedal when engine running would that
put air into the brake pipes

Cheers
Barrie