[Mgs] [Mgb-v8] LED instrument lights

Paul Root ptroot at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 10:43:12 MDT 2020

Long ago, I just removed my dimmer completely, and installed LED lights.
They are never so bright as to be distracting, but do work fine. All stock
gauges. I think I got the bulbs from Little British Car Co. But like I
said, years ago, I don't really remember.

Is it this one?
https://www.speedhut.com/ecommerce/product/780/Gauge-Lighting-Inverter-for-Multiple-Gauges-with-Dimmer

This makes it sound like there is a separate line to each of 8 lights. But
that you can add a splitter to get more if needed.

Have you tried the LEDs without a dimmer?