[Mgs] Tires

Max Heim mvheim at sonic.net
Thu Jan 30 00:07:03 MST 2020

Um, yeah. Generally speaking, one would want to ascertain the size of wheels one has before purchasing tires.

When soliciting advice, it is also prudent to specify what vehicle one is inquiring about.

I personally thought you were talking about an MGB.

Adding your car to your sig line (see below) helps clarify the situation for everyone.

--
Max Heim
'66 MGB