[Mgs] NOS Speedo Angle Drive

PaulHunt73 paulhunt73 at virginmedia.com
Mon Jan 27 06:57:08 MST 2020

There's no great load on it especially at the speedo end, but one can't help thinking that if it had grease originally, it needs it.  Try some thicker oil now the thin stuff has penetrated, and see if that will sink it as you turn it.  But what have you got to lose?  You were contemplating buying another anyway, run this until it breaks.

    Now I'm just wondering if this thin oil will be sufficient to put it in service.  I can't think of another way to lubricate it without opening it up.