[Mgs] Starters

Jack Wheeler jwheeler1947 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 22 09:08:29 MST 2020

 I used one in my '65 E-Type, and it worked great.  Never had a problem and spun the engine much faster than the stock starter.  The old starter makes a good display item for your workshop.  I'll never use another one in the car.  I also used one in my TR-4 race car (13:1 compression ratio) and my TR-3A street car.  Never a problem with any of them.  I bought mine from Ted Schumacher at TS Imported Parts in Pandora, OH.

Jack

Jack