[Mgs] Birthday

Hans Duinhoven h.duinhoven at planet.nl
Mon Apr 13 07:34:15 MDT 2020

Hi Eric,

If there is a chance that I go to Australia, I hope to be able to see you.

Australia is a very big country, so a meeting has to be planned.

There are many nice things to do I believe and why not meeting a lister (or more), like I did 4 times now.

When I go, I’ll be at Coffs Harbour, where my neighbor boy from the fifties – early sixties lives.

He also is a car fanatic (drives a Peugeot SCZ noways), so lots mutual interests.

Cheers,

Hans

’71 BGT recovering of a leaky cooling system (hose torn). Luckily no damage to head gasket.