[Mgs] Birthday

Richard Lindsay richardolindsay at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 02:58:07 MDT 2020

Speaking of friends, met and not met in person...

Hello Eric! Wonderful to hear from you. I think of you each year as the
Australian Formula 1 race weekend approaches. Did you work the support
races this year? Since the F1 race was canceled, we didn't hear about the
V8s, Sport UTEs, or any of the other weekend's events.

Still racing your MGB? I'm guessing that Australia is as locked-down as we
are here in the States? How are things down in Tasmania? Has the virus made
it to your corner of the world? If so, I hope you and yours are well.

Rick
PS: Yes Hans, Eric and I finally met face-to-face a few years ago while
both marshaling the F1 Grand Prix in Melbourne.