[Mgs] Rear shock absorber

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Wed Apr 8 14:01:47 MDT 2020

 You can't do better than rebuilt shocks from Peter at WorldWide Auto in Wisconsin.  His rebuilds are superior to any refurbishment or rebuild anywhere. He guarantees them not to leak.  He sleeves the shaft and puts a better seal in the body.  You never have to "top them off" again.  All for very reasonable prices.  Peter rebuilt the shocks for my Bugeye and my Austin Healey BN2.  I can attest to these "rebuilds".  I would say you are better off than NOS shocks.  No financial interest, just a very satisfied customer.  He also sells British car parts too.
Mike MacLean69 MGB GT60 Bugeye56 Austin Healey BN2 LeMans

World Wide Auto Parts of Madison

|  |
World Wide Auto Parts of Madison

New and remanufactured parts for import vehicles. New or old, foreign or domestic assembly.