[Mgs] Quiet, and OT

Hans Duinhoven h.duinhoven at planet.nl
Fri Sep 27 23:49:46 MDT 2019

What a difference with our MGs. Lots of hose, crampy engine bay, complex design.

Not a lot to mention here.

The BGT’s paint is being detailed with a deep polish job by our oldest son. The result is amazing – like a mirror.

I am surprised. He explained to me, that all the years the car is with us, I covered it with a special BGT shaped cover cloth with the MG logo in de the cloth at the engine hood.

He states this cloth caused thousands of tiny scratches making the paint look dull.

Now the treated parts are covered with a wool blanket and we hope this does not cause that many scratches.

Anyone with similar experience?

Cheers,

Hans