[Mgs] Quiet, and OT

Richard Lindsay richardolindsay at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 14:05:54 MDT 2019

Hello Friends,
   I write today to report that my 1985 2.5 liter, V6 Maserati Biturbo E,
number 011 of 250, is back together and working great! Picture attached, if
that is now allowed. The pump is circulating coolant through the
intercoolers just as it should do. This is the first time it has worked
since I got the car. At that time, the control circuit was disconnected and
the coolant was drained - both probably because of a leak in the right bank
intercooler. The new and apparently smaller hoses, from the manifold to the
intercoolers, is actually pretty large id but thin wall silicone hose,
rated for far greater pressure than the 7psi system.
   Anyway, everything is together now with new intercoolers, new hoses, new
clamps, and of course, new coolant. Great fun.
   Now back to your regularly scheduled silence.

Rick