[Mgs] MGB rack&pinion needed

Richard Lindsay richardolindsay at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 13:38:45 MDT 2019

My TR6 project car has a healthy rack but the boots are damaged. I have new
boots but they a real challenge to install. Not only do the tie rod ends
not want to come off, but also, there isn't enough room to get one's hands
in place to stretch the new boot onto the rack tube! I fear it will have to
come out just to get the boots and new tie rod ends on!