[Mgs] MGA 1500

dave dave at ranteer.com
Sun Oct 27 21:45:52 MDT 2019

I have an MGA 1500, later car, that was modified in some interesting ways.
MGB engine, MGB interior door opening handles, etc.

We are pulling it apart to repaint - DPO repainted it candy apple red, right
over the fender beading.  Its not a great paint job.

The front wings came off ok; the rear wings appear to be welded at the door
sills.  Is this how it came?

I have checked MGAGuru, and it includes a book that says disconnect a bunch
of bolts and slide it out.  So I'm thinking this is not right?  And I have
to figure out how to get it out?