[Mgs] Determine build date for an O/D transmission?

Dan DiBiase dan.dibiase at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 05:34:14 MST 2019

Ha, ok, OT, but I have actually tested that, Paul.... The fob for our CX-5
doesn't have a lot of range, and I once tested it from the same distance
using just the fob (didn't unlock) and holding it under my jaw with my
mouth open (unlocked it).

As I did this in the high school parking lot after a field hockey game, my
daughter was a little peeved.

The hidden fob key for this car doesn't set off the alarm.

Dan D
Central NJ USA
http://dandibiase.cbintouch.com/