[Mgs] Determine build date for an O/D transmission?

PaulHunt73 paulhunt73 at virginmedia.com
Thu Nov 14 01:29:26 MST 2019

That's usually gradual, but if you habitually don't operate the locks unless you are right by the car you probably wouldn't notice.  It's said (in many places) that holding the fob against your head whilst pressing the button boosts the signal to double or more.

I can get into mine with a key, but it sets the alarm off, and only the fob will switch that off!  Keep the spare in the glove box?

And do you regularly test the spare fob? :o)

  So true. This week my wife hardly could get the doors unlocked of our business Mazda 6 sw. reason was that the battery of the key became empty. Stupid thing does that without a warning. One should carry the spare key with them, in order to prevent such thing making someone stranded in the middle of nowhere…