[Mgs] Determine build date for an O/D transmission?

Barrie Robinson barrob at bell.net
Wed Nov 13 08:46:20 MST 2019

Hello folks,

OMG.   Isn't it amazing how current technology demands complications.
Used to be you put in a key turned it and "broom broom".  Now is having
something in your pocket, and  switching on and then pushing 'Start',
But then everything these days is "marketing groomed".   My new radio
has oodles of "features" (most of which I do not understand) but a lousy
weak station reception - my $40 portable radio is MUCH better IN the car
that the $$$$$$ "car" radio !!!!!!

Barrie - he of MGB GT V8 fame:-)