[Mgs] Determine build date for an O/D transmission?

Hans Duinhoven h.duinhoven at planet.nl
Sat Nov 9 02:39:36 MST 2019

This site may be useful for this kind of information.

https://www.britishmotormuseum.co.uk/archive/heritage-certificates

After completion of the restauration of my MG BGT in 2000, I ordered the BMIHT Heritage Certificate.

The kind of details you are looking for are likely in the register.

Perhaps another source could by the Clausager book Original MGB:

https://www.amazon.com/Original-MGB-Restorers-Roadster-1962-80/dp/1906133182

hope this helps.

Cheers,

Hans