[Mgs] bad clutch or?

Bert Palte palte at gmx.net
Mon May 27 01:17:26 MDT 2019

Hey Dave,

Before you pull the engine and tranny,  you may want to check the
pushrod between slave cylinder and clutch fork

(Part No. 13H21 according to the Moss online catalog - for reference only).

On my 1970 B, the clutch operation was very erratic.

I found that the eyelet had worn out considerably.

Welding up and drilling solved the problem.

(At the time, that was easier and faster than ordering a new part...)

Don't underestimate the importance of this little part!

Bert