[Mgs] Rear mounted power antenna

PaulHunt73 paulhunt73 at virginmedia.com
Wed May 22 01:27:45 MDT 2019

Why the rear and not the front?  I know aeons ago it was supposed to better the furthest away from the ignition, but that doesn't apply with even an MGB correctly suppressed system, and mounting in the front wing cavity behind the splash panel is completely screened from the engine compartment anyway.  On the right-hand side there is even a ready-made grommetted hole through to the footwell.

  ...  I want to mount it on the rear mudguard but the space is limited...