[Mgs] Coolant draining on an MGB

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Thu May 9 08:41:28 MDT 2019

I am working to drain the coolant from my Healey to flush the cooling
system ahead of swapping in an Aluminum Radiator. The heater valve on the
block is stuck open. Not a bad thing, but I want it to work, so I have been
messing with it off and on the two weeks.
So yes I get the idea of wanting things to work.
Cheers
Will be attacking my B this summer, so this discussion is very helpful
Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
          BT7 engine and disk brakes

1967 MGB  [image: MG]

A racing car is an animal with a thousand adjustments. Mario Andretti
Please excuse random auto corrects and misspelled words