[Mgs] Coolant draining on an MGB

PaulHunt73 paulhunt73 at virginmedia.com
Thu May 9 08:12:53 MDT 2019

Yes, but it would be tricky getting a tube in somewhere to go to the bottom of the block.  You might have to take the pump off, that gives quite good access, then raise the rear of the car enough to tilt the engine forwards.  Flush the heater as well, that's relatively easy.

  Yeah, I went out to the garage last night and tried, yet again, to get a piece of coathanger wire up into that passage without avail. I may have a more flexible piece of wire to try this evening. It may nit be the end of the world, but I like for things to work if they will. Had I known this would he an issue when I had the head off about five years ago, I would have tried to remedy it then.

  Could I suck the coolant out with a shop vac?