[Mgs] Silly error.

Richard Lindsay richardolindsay at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 07:00:51 MDT 2019

Well done Bob.
Yes, I have had the Pertronix pickup in cars too and it does wonders BUT,
it does not solve the worn distributor problem that affects timing
instability. That problem requires a distributor rebuild with new parts, or
a replacement with the whole Pertronix distributor. I chose the later to
kill two birds with one stone. Just my experience, not a condemnation of
anyone else's. A correct, healthy OEM distributor also works just fine, and
is 'correct'. ( I put my concours judge hat on for that last sentence.  :-)

Rick