[Mgs] PCV question

dannyvarnado at cox.net dannyvarnado at cox.net
Mon Jun 3 16:09:17 MDT 2019

Hi all,

I have a '74 MBG engine with a '64 through '67 PCV valve on the manifold and
connected to the front cover breather pipe.  I have a hose running from the
valve cover pipe to the air cleaner.

Seems to work fine for daily around town driving.  My problem occurs when
traveling at 65 mph sustained speed for about 100 miles.

The problem is I blow out about half a quart of oil from somewhere
mid-engine or back on the passenger side.  I can't find any obvious place
that the oil is coming from but it seems to be concentrated near the
starter.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Danny