[Mgs] Locks, etc. (Slightly OT

Richard Lindsay richardolindsay at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 17:04:15 MDT 2019

Hello Friends,
   This morning, with your advice and my grandson's help, I removed the
door locks from the TR6 door skins. (Similar to MG locks.) The lock
assemblies have since been cleaned, inside and out. The chrome finish isn't
concours perfect but the locks work well and will look fine when installed
with a new black sealing gasket. Thanks, friends, for your help.
   Further to the brakes issue; I have decided to remove and rebuild the
brake failure switch and fluid distribution block. That is the workplan for
tomorrow morning.

Rick